Jan 24, 2014

ESAD Sale-a-bration Blog Hop!!

 

Hi Everyone,

I'm very excited to be taking part in the ESAD Sale-a-bration Blog Hop! If you are following the blog hop, you will be coming here from Corina's blog. Otherwise grab yourself 20minutes or so of inspirational timeout and start the blog hop here now.

I haven't joined in a blog hop for a while, and Sale-a-bration is always an exciting time because of all the free gifts available!! Down below I've explained more about ESAD.

So, these are my projects, I've focussed on the free DSP that you can earn:


Anyone guess it was going to have a green interior? Pear Pizzazz has got to be one of my favourite greens!

Quickly made this card up from the leftover of my DSP from the fantasy box and some co-ordinating cardstock. Check out the new SAB embossing folder - it's a spotty one!!!

I've wanted to make a fantasy box or stepper box for a long time, in fact I've probably had the tutorial I used saved on my computer for years now! Little did I realise how easy they are!


What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! d
emonstrators.
We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment with your Email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.


Please continue on the blog hop by visiting Mel's blog next.

Here's the full list of everyone participating, just so you don't get lost ;)

1.  Narelle Hoggard
2.  Kathryn Ruddick
3.  Nikki Sadler
4.  Emily Campbell
5.  Keryn Campbell
6.  Leonie Schroder
7.  Chloe Evans
8.  Amity Knight
9.  Alisha Watson
10.  Ann Gerlach
11.  Delys Cram
12.  Monique Fielder
13. Andrea Buckland
14.  Paula Reid
15.  Pauline Bennetts
16.  Dianne Dunk
17.  Tamsin Adams
18.  Corina Beyer
19.  Richelle Fletcher - you are here!
www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
20.  Mel Sharp 
www.astampaddiction.com
21.  Christie Kunkel
www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
22.  Nerida Carter
www.stampingjoy.blogspot.com
23.  Gail Kirby
www.stampwithgail.blogspot.com
24.  Michelle Grech
www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
25.  Sally Williams
www.sallystampingdelights.blogspot.com

Enjoy the blog hop!!

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. OMG that is awesome. Wow. I wouldn't even know how to start constructing that. Totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stepper box Richelle. I haven't made one either - maybe I need to try too. Thanks for sharing. Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh ahh Richelle..very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! I am hopeless with 3-D so well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Step boxes in this DSP would make an awesome gift - your's is lovely, thanks for reminding me of another project I am yet to try - I need to do that soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stepper box Richelle! Putting that one on my "gotta make that" list too! TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with making the stepper box - you've done a great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, it looks like you need to be sharing that tutorial! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stepper box Richelle. Beautiful colours.
    Cheers
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Stepper box and card, thanks for sharing Richelle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these boxes and the card is sweet too - how nice is that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your step box Richelle and the lovely matching card of course. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those fantasy boxes. I must try one sometime. Love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stepper box Richelle. This is a project type I've always looked at but never got around to making.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow that is awesome...these are awesome ideas here ladies... :) go ESAD... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!